text text text text
text
text Here we go... this is a bit more like it. This has been one of those days where everything went together smoothly, without a hitch.

The first thing I sorted out was the problem with the propshaft. I changed the ends over, and as you can see (top left) the spline shaft fitted into the end of the gearbox without any fuss.

Having repainted my replacement calipers (which had seized) I removed the wheel hub, greased where necessary inside the roller bearings, and re-fitted the new brake disc and callipers.

The last thing left to do was to affix the handbrake cable to the handbrake (always helpful).

go to first page back next