text text text text
text
text I gave both front wings a coat of primer so they were protected from the elements. I also primed inside the headlight backing plates. (Not that they would rust at all, as they are now made from fibreglass, but just so it would all match).

I then primed the new valance again and made sure that the run-off lip from the valance was primed too.

Unfortunately in doing this, I ran out of all the primer I had.

The bonnet really needs some tender loving care, so for the moment I have sanded all the loose rust off and treated it with Trustan. (The black blobs you can see are rust spots which have been treated) These will need rubbing down fully and going over with several coats of primer.

go to first page back next